Sabtu, Mei 27, 2006

Billy Ocean - Suddenly

URL sumbangan kekawan kita ::elana - TQ
Muaturun, klik jerr tajuk lagu..
Billy Ocean - Suddenly
- lirik sumbangan - star - TQ
I used to think that love was just a fairy tale
Until that first hello until that first smile
But if I had to do it all again I wouldn't change a thing
Cause this love is everlasting

Suddenly life has new meaning to me
There's beauty up above and things we never take notice of
You wake up suddenly you're in love

Girl you're everthing a man could want and more
One thousand words are not enough to say what I feel inside
Holding hands as we walk along the shore
Never felt like this before now you're all I'm living for

Each day I pray this love affair would last forever

There's beauty up above and things you never take notice of
You wake and suddenly you're in love

Tiada ulasan: